Dining out in Liverpool
- Moose Coffee: Located at 6 Dale St, Liverpool L2 4TQ, UK, Moose Coffee offers rich American style breakfast. Coffee Menu includes Cappuccino, Flat White, Classic Americano, Espresso, and Moose Coffee Syrups. Breakfast favourites are fresh potato hash, sausages, Tortillas, griddled chicken, scrambled eggs, fresh buns, and special Moose sandwiches.
- TAVERN CO: TAVERN CO is an authentic British breakfast place located at 621 Smithdown Rd, L15 5AG with more than two decades of experience. The favourite breakfast menu includes bread and olives, popcorn chicken, gold fingers, fish cakes, beer battered onion rings and garlic bread. You can also enjoy pancakes, fruit salads, burgers, scramblers, and bacon.
- Brink: Located at 15 – 21 Parr Street, Liverpool, L1 4JN, Brink offers you wholesome English breakfast, veggie breakfast and Bacon breakfast. You can also order burgers, fish, sandwiches, bread and bun. If you love Pizza, it is the place for meat feast, sausage, pulled pork, and a margarita. It is also the best place for cakes and puddings if you like them for your breakfast.
- The Art School: The Art School is LOCATED AT 1 Sugnall Street, Liverpool L7 7EB. It offers the best British lunch with salads, lamb fillets, curd cheese, guinea fowl, spring cabbage, Curthwaite goats curd, pan-roast loin, cornfed Goosnargh duck, Pan-roast fillet of Peterhead hake and all the veggies you want to taste. This place is recommended for family lunch with lots of privacy, good service and tasty cuisine from the experts.
- Shiraz Turkish BBQ restaurant: Located at 19 North John Street, Liverpool L2 5QU, this restaurant offers the best foods and desserts from Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisines. Calamari, meat-filled pastry, prawns, Spicy beef, ham, Tuna, Mexican meat, Kebabs, Ali Nazik BBQ, and Lamb Curry are some of the attractions of this place.
Beverages and Dinner Experience
Enjoy your evenings in Liverpool with the best of beers, malt whiskeys, wines, and cocktails. You can find plenty of bars and pubs within the city that offer locally brewed and imported alcoholic beverages for the “Zing Feeling”.
- Cross Keys: Located at 13 Earle Street, Liverpool L3 9NS, Cross Keys is a great place for late night partying with family and friends. The jaw-dropping drink menu includes beers from Stella Artois, Wells Bombardier, Fosters and Discerning strong. Ciders from Strongbow and Strongbow Dark Fruit. You can also enjoy original British scotch, wine and cocktails. The food menu includes prawns, breaded mushrooms, cheese and garlic bread, chicken and meat salads, and classical veggies.
- First National: 2-8 James Street, Liverpool L2 7PQ, First National is an exclusive wine bar; Menu includes Orange Street Chenin Blanc, Mirror Lake Sauvignon Blanc, and Chablis La Moineaux White Wines. For red wines, you can opt for Babington Brook Shiraz, La Pintora Cabernet Sauvignon or Serres Tempranillo Rioja. The best of Rose wines include Vila Calvino Chiaretto Rose and Linden Hills Zinfandel Rose. The food menu includes Gammon Steak & Pineapple, traditional Liverpool Scouse, and Gourmet Burger.
Your whole day dining experience at Liverpool will be filled with the best of breakfast, brunch, lunch, beverages and supper.